Last post
Mehh
Mehh's picture
Iniquity wrote:Its about my

Iniquity wrote:

Its about my submission ))

Have you got 16 august version?)

Yep, I updated it today.

All right, my first attempt. I know the skin tone is a bit off, I'll try and fix that in a bit. I don't know if I'm missing something, but CK doesn't give you a lot of options with the hair colors, that's the darkest I could find, unless I'm missing something. Also, it's a pony tail. The ears are off, but I can't seem to find an option to fix the ears. I also can't seem to find that face paint that is on her forehead. She isn't very important, but hey comment, cristise, tell me what ya think!

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Agrob_gra-Bogharz
The picture I followed, stupid dark picture.

EDIT: Changed her skin tone a bit, isn't she pretty? =p Sadly I can't make her hair darker as far as I know, and I can't do shit about the ears*sigh* those small ears just piss me off. Anyway, I guess I'll be doing the Female Orcs.
Winterdragon
Winterdragon's picture
Haven't been able to work on

Haven't been able to work on it with all the studying. I'll start working on it after my exams. I promise.

Iniquity
Iniquity's picture
Mehh, it is

Mehh, it is nice)

Winterdragon, we are waiting for you)))

Mehh
Mehh's picture
So I was working on an NPC,

So I was working on an NPC, and I read her bio a bit and it got me to question about what will happen to her in Skywind. So, is she going to just vanish like Morrowind, or are we going to place her somewhere else?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Gashnakh_gra-Mughol

Also, Orc females are really easy, most are just banits and barbarians, so I get to be creative and put war paint on them and play around with them a bit, and give their face a bit of a backstory. I've only actually ran into a couple with actual pictures. Also, when making the npcs, I noticed that Morrowind had like 1 face type for every Orc, so I am trying to remove the genericness from them.

Iniquity
Iniquity's picture
We are not going to place her

We are not going to place her somewhere else)

Morrowind had like 1 face type for every Orc, so I am trying to remove the genericness from them.

Yep, of course, it will be better than it was)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Iniquity wrote:We are not

Iniquity wrote:

We are not going to place her somewhere else)

Damn poor lady, she'll be doomed to stand there forever, or at least until a Cliff Racer comes and kills her =(
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
You could make her [and other

You could make her [and other non quest orcs] repawn,and give them a good wandering package,that way they will not just stand in one place and should also add to the action if you are fighting a lot of cliffracers.?

Mehh
Mehh's picture
ironman12345 wrote:You could

ironman12345 wrote:

You could make her [and other non quest orcs] repawn,and give them a good wandering package,that way they will not just stand in one place and should also add to the action if you are fighting a lot of cliffracers.?

Upon checking her, I found out that she's essential. I just hope she doesn't wander off or anything before someone gets a chance to build a strong hold. Sadly I don't know a whole lot about the CK to add a wander package.
ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
If she has essential set then

If she has essential set then no problem,nothing can kill her,and when [if] you figure out the wander packages,you can set the area radius,so she should not wander off.:) Great face work.

Gothryd
Gothryd's picture
Please advise which voice

Please advise which voice should I use for Redguard female: FemaleEvenToned or FemaleSoldier (first npc Alusannah is a royal guard), or should I create a new MWRedguardFemale voice in my separate .esp and set it for all Redguard female npcs? Thanks in advance.

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Please make a new voicetype. 

Please make a new voicetype.  If you don't, then any dialogue we add will show up in vanilla Skyrim NPCs and all Skyrim dialogue will show up in our Skywind NPCs whether we want it to or not.

Also, anyone working on other NPCs please use this advice as well, or we will have to go back through and change the voicetype later on.  Doing this will save all of us a lot of work. :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Wait, I've been using the

Wait, I've been using the FemaleOrc voice type. Is that okay?

Also, I had no idea anyone was working on the Redguard females.

Gothryd
Gothryd's picture
I'm just experimenting with

I'm just experimenting with Redguard females for several hours, so feel free to work on them ;)

Please also advise if Alusannah's lvl in Morrowind is 40 (she's from Tribunal add-on), should it be set to 80? Wouldn't she become more powerful than Alduin? :)

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Just leave it at 40, we can

Just leave it at 40, we can fix it later if need be.

Sorry Mehh, but yeah you should go back and create a new voicetype.  Hope this won't cause too much trouble. :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Oh ya, I'm only 45 npcs out

Oh ya, I'm only 45 npcs out of 50 done. How would I even make a new voice type?

Iniquity
Iniquity's picture
New voice type? Hmm, we

New voice type? Hmm, we always use the skyrim's voice type.

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Yeah I mentioned the voice
Yeah I mentioned the voice type like twice on this forum. Why does no one listen? :( To create a new one just go in the character section and there is Section called voice type. It shouldn't take that long to go and redo that small section. At least compared to designing the NPCs.
Iniquity
Iniquity's picture
In this case, they will stand

In this case, they will stand and say nothing:(

I do not know when we would get to make new voice types, it is better to let them speak in Skyrim's voices, isnt it?)

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
well im done and im not going

well im done and im not going to go back and create voice custom voice types i got lots of other stuff to do arnt we going to have to go back and select the correct voice type when we get all the morrowind voices?

Mehh
Mehh's picture
I suppose I just completed

I suppose I just completed the Orc ladies! I didn't bother giving them new voices, because that video never showed me how, and the way I saved them as single esps(yes almost 50 esps) due to paranoia over a previous saving occurrence would take me a while. =p Plus I was told that it didn't matter since it'll be changed anyway.

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
AWESOME GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Well I was going to do the

Well I was going to do the Argonian females, but when I try to preview the face, I just see a mouth and eye balls(creepy as hell), so instead I'll do the Breton males!

Really? There is only one type of Imperial hair...? Most of my npcs are going to have to have Nord hair >_>;

Gothryd wrote:

I'm just experimenting with Redguard females for several hours, so feel free to work on them ;)

Please also advise if Alusannah's lvl in Morrowind is 40 (she's from Tribunal add-on), should it be set to 80? Wouldn't she become more powerful than Alduin? :)

Nah, you can do them. I'll just do the Brenton males.

Mehh
Mehh's picture
So, I'm either blind or we're

So, I'm either blind or we're missing a few npcs. I can't find bm_werewolf_wild05 and bm_werewolf_wild06. In Bloodmoon they were those guys who used to stand outside in the cold naked, and would turn into a werewolf at night.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Werewolf
They're called Gibbering Lunatics. Should I skip over them?

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
i found that sometimes ck

i found that sometimes ck gives them odd ids i found a few wood elves named after their quests rathee then their actual names

Mehh
Mehh's picture
sorrow1 wrote:i found that

sorrow1 wrote:

i found that sometimes ck gives them odd ids i found a few wood elves named after their quests rathee then their actual names

So how do I find him? Also, lol, his level is 87, do I double that?

Nevermind <_< I found him by sorting through levels lols. And I'm doubling his level, you'll hate to run into him! Plus if I recall he's rare, and supposed to be super hard. I remember reading horror stories about running into him in Bloodmoon
sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
holy crap dont make a 174

holy crap dont make a 174 level person!!!! maybe u should just leave it at 87 or bumb him up to 100 haha

Mehh
Mehh's picture
sorrow1 wrote:holy crap dont

sorrow1 wrote:

holy crap dont make a 174 level person!!!! maybe u should just leave it at 87 or bumb him up to 100 haha

sorrow1 wrote:

You wimp! Fine, plus I think they're sort of easter eggs anyway. Also I'm working on a very memorable character, Sorcucius Ergalla.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Socucius_Ergalla

Comments so far? Keep in mind that I can't do shit about the hair color or facial hair color, and that's the best I could do with the hair/facial hair type. I could make his skin type old(since he is grey and old), but it looks way different than the image.

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
ooooooo snap!!!!!!!!! how

ooooooo snap!!!!!!!!! how does hw look witg white hair?

Mehh
Mehh's picture
I don't have a white hair

I don't have a white hair option, just bright grey, steel grey and normal grey. I have him with bright grey atm.

bigfoot343
bigfoot343's picture
Mehh wrote:I don't have a

Mehh wrote:

I don't have a white hair option, just bright grey, steel grey and normal grey. I have him with bright grey atm.

Use the RGB color pallette. I believe you can do that for hair.
sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
I dont think you can for

I dont think you can for hair

bigfoot343
bigfoot343's picture
http://www.creationkit.com/Co

http://www.creationkit.com/ColorForm Says here that you can use colorform on the hair.

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
ya you can do that bit that a

thats bit that a lot more intensive than just opening the palette and picking a color but thats really good information to have thanks Bigfoot! Hahaha 

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Is this a little better?

Is this a little better? Suggestions?

Shadow
Shadow's picture
According to that guide

According to that guide Bigfoot posted, hair appears about twice as bright ingame than it does in the CK, so I would say that may be a bit too white.  But test it out ingame first to make sure.  :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBOM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBOM2946D8

I figured a video would be better than a bunch of screen shots. Anyway, it looks okay, except one problem, you'll see. Also, don't mind the chop, I needed to see the back of his head, and he wouldn't move. xD

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Looks good.  Very bloody

Looks good.  :)

Very bloody though.  I guess that blood removal mod has made me forget about that. :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Shadow wrote:Looks good. 

Shadow wrote:

Looks good.  :)

Very bloody though.  I guess that blood removal mod has made me forget about that. :)

Ya sure? His beard color is a bit off, and a bit blonde, or am I just seeing things?
sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
NO no that looks great 

NO no that looks great

Shadow
Shadow's picture
Well I was only watching in

Well I was only watching in 360p, and it looked pretty good.  I just watched it again and realized the beard and hair were definitely different colors though.  I'd say try and make the hair more the beard color instead of the other way around though.

But still, great job, I can see the resemblance. :)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Ugh, I wish facial hair and

Ugh, I wish facial hair and the head hair were two differnt things =|! Why can't my character have black hair and a red beard?! >=(

EDIT: I fixed up his complexion a bit, and tried a bunch of color combinations and none were any good. That blonde won't go away for some reason, so mehh, I'ma just say he took Just For Men. Everybody knows Just For Men is part of TES lore. >_>

Winterdragon
Winterdragon's picture
From what I saw I would give

From what I saw I would give him a bit more complexion (apparently you already did that), perhaps even make him the Elder race, so he looks older.

I would also make him a bit less muscular if possible.

The difference in color between his hair and beard is a bit noticable but not really something that bad, the hair does seem to have a blue-greyish tint but I'm not sure I'm just imagening that or not, if not, that could be changed a bit to a more white color like his beard.

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
If you want to make his less

If you want to make his less muscular just go to the traits tab and take his weight down

Mehh
Mehh's picture
You guys wanna take a shot at

You guys wanna take a shot at him? I can send you my esp if you like, I'm sick of looking at the guy, lols. >_>

Didact1
Didact1's picture
Hey guys soonish I'm getting

Hey guys soonish I'm getting a brand new computer. It's about time too! My oldie was enough for Oblivion but not for Skyrim! Soon I'll be able to help with converting over NPCs again like I did back in the 'good old days'. So is it manually creating each NPC? Say I started on a race, would it be alright if I hand placed them in their appropriate cells too?

Regards.

sorrow1
sorrow1's picture
They are already all placed

They are already all placed

ironman12345
ironman12345's picture
There is one thing that gets

There is one thing that gets overlooked and that is,all monitors and graphics cards give different shades and colour variations,depending on the hue and other setting setup on the monitor.

So I quess we are never all going to see exactly the same hair,face etc colouring.

But the last pic looks ok to me [and my monitor].:-)

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Breton males are done. If

Breton males are done. If anyone else wants to work on Socucius Ergalla, be my guest. =p

I may try my hand at the Nord Females in a few days, for now break time!

Clint
Clint's picture
Hey guys, I'll update the

Hey guys, I'll update the main post to reflect who's completed what. Have I missed anyone? Has someone completed a race/gender that I haven't updated yet?

Mehh
Mehh's picture
Clint wrote:Hey guys, I'll

Clint wrote:

Hey guys, I'll update the main post to reflect who's completed what. Have I missed anyone? Has someone completed a race/gender that I haven't updated yet?

I completed the Orc females too.

Pages

Topic locked