Hello Forum Moderator/Application Reviewer,
I am looking to apply as a volunteer QA Tester, I did QA Testing work at Activision on Black Ops 3, for 8 months. And have a associates degree is applied science for application and game development. I have a released on the Nexus Skyrim mod called More Saddles, and am releasing a Fallout 4 mod on the Nexus later this week.
I have not ever use papyrus. I have used the console commands in Bethesda games a bit, to generate things, reset quests, kill/revive NPC's, etc.
I played the original Morrowind game when it was released, the game didn't hook me but i didn't spend a lot of time running about, killing and stealing things.
I have Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition, I have the SSE on installed atm. I can easily reinstall normal Skyrim. Have 605 hours in normal Skyrim on steam.
I am currently unemployed so I can spend easily 4 or more hours a week bug testing(Depending on testing methods)
Testing act Activision, I used an online data base system, to file bugs, providing dev team with information such as:
- Bug Reproduction rate (rate bug happens, 5/5/always, 4/5 very often, 3/5 occasionally, and 2/5 - 1/5 cannot repeat.)
- Severity (CTD/Corrupt Game Files/etc = High, Fail Quest/World Holes/etc = Medium, World Asset Clipping/texture pop/etc = low)
- Named bug (with world cell location, severity of bug, bug type(clipping, missing mesh, etc))
- Bug Location
- Bug reproduction steps (numbered list with steps used to recreate bug, so dev can if needed recreate issue if needed.
- Screen shots of Player character on Maps and Screen shots of bug from several distances.
Don't hesitate to ask for any other information needed, I will provide more information in a timely manner.