Basic guidelines for all site users
1. Keep it PG-13 rated as much as possible
- This means keep the swearing, violent content, and sexual content to a minimum. This also includes links or pictures that are inappropriate - for example, violent, sexual, or nude content, images, or mods. If you want to find that stuff you can always look it up on Google.
2. Be excellent to each other
- This is supposed to be a friendly environment where people can hang out, have fun, and talk about the incredible creations of the Elder Scrolls Series and projects such as Morroblivion, Skywind, and Skyblivion.
The following actions WILL result in a ban WITHOUT WARNING
1. Flaming, trolling, or general confrontational behavior
- This includes, but is not limited to: calling names, bullying, making insults, making threats, and being generally rude and argumentative to other users - especially acting this way towards new users.
- This also includes racist, homophobic, and sexist remarks, or other types of hateful remarks. This also includes any remarks or content that could be clearly interpreted as such.
2. Piracy, pirated content, "warez", and other illegal content
- This includes, but is not limited to: links to pirated content, illegal content, and/or anything that violates the laws of the United States of America (where this site is hosted) and/or your home country.
3. Content that is violent, extremely sexualized, or "shocking" for the purposes of offending other users
- This includes stuff like rape mods, "shock" images, images of extreme violence, and all the other awful things that the internet has to offer. If you want to find that stuff you can always look it up on Google -- this is not the place for it.
4. Spam, advertising, astroturfing, shilling etc.
- This should be obvious, but please leave your commercial interests at the door.
5. Any other content that is generally disruptive and poisonous to online communities
- We try to keep things fun, happy, and friendly here. Please help us do that.
Veteran users are held to a higher standard
1. The longer you've been here and the higher your privileges, the more rigorously these rules will be applied.
2. Don't be a jerk to new users, even if they are annoying you. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just point them to the search function and ask them politely to search for their answer first.