Prince-Moth: Morroblivion - this is the initiative that i take over to continue the work on the project. I strive to support the statement that the Morroblivion is the transfer of the Morrowind to the Oblivion engine. Therefore, i strive to maintain the purity of the mod from unnecessary, non-original components. With the release of this mod, the Morroblivion immediately goes into a beta version.
At the moment, the structure of the mod is as follows:
- The main patch file.
- Patch for Morroblivion Tree Replacer.
- OCO-patch for Morroblivion (Oblivion Character Overhaul).
I is currently working on the graphic part of the mod, including textures and models.
- Replacing textures and meshes of various types of architecture (exterior\interior).
- Weapons, armor, clothing.
- Some types of creatures.
- Various loot and items.
- Qualitative signposts.
- Original soul gems.
- Improved weather conditions.
- Some types of flora.
And much more.
The mod may include popular patches for Morroblivion (when resolving all issues). I go to any cooperation. Waiting for your suggestions, as well as dialing participants.
The screenshots I promised:
In this thread, i can also show other screenshots.