Mods to be included in upcoming Morroblivion update:
- Clothing Galore and More Better Good Clothes
Clothing replacers will officially become part of the master. This should've been done long ago to reduce potential compatibility issues and make installation less confusing for new people
- Universal Cast When Used System
Will also be part of the master. This means that MenuQue will now be required.
- Parts of Better Character Generation Quest
Improvements to Morroblivion's intro sequence will be merged, however part that starts Oblivion's main quest will not.
- Morroblivion Unofficial Patch
Cannot be directly merged for technical reasons. However, parts of it will be separated and bugfixes carried over to the master.
- Werewolf Redone
- Alit Recoil Animation Fix
- Seyda Neen Improved Path Grids
- Ebonheart Improved Path Grids
Mods that I'm considering to include, but want to check out first:
Current changelog for v0.65 master (most of these changes were done back in 2015-2016):
- Revised the stats of all armor pieces, bringing them to a single standard.
- Separated Indoril Greaves and Boots and added Indoril Greaves as a new item.
- Renamed regular unenchanted versions of Her Hand's Armor to High Indoril Armor.
- New models for Trollbone armor set.
- Restored all potions which were left out during original conversion.
- Checks for OBSE and other error detection moved to Oblivion's main menu.
- Quest "Dwemer Bone" will now be returned to "unfinished" in journal once the second part of the quest is triggered.
- It is now possible to rent a room in Mournhold, The Winged Guar tavern. (Brainslasher)
- Previously unused diseases can now be contracted from various creatures.
- Ilmeni Dren's house changed to "public place" until proper AI packages for Vivec City are made.
- Tweaks to AI in Sadrith Mora.
- Adjusted skill requirements for Conjuration spells. (Brainslasher)
- Added the fire damage script to open flames. (Brainslasher)
- Added more spare lockpicks to the game. (Brainslasher)
- Changed conditions in Morroblivion initial quest to make it compatible with Oblivion's alternative start mods.
- Mining Stalhrim now has 100% success rate.
- Fixed Champion fight script. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some errors in East Empire Company: Missing Supply Ship quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Ahnassi, a Special Friend" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Restored the ability to craft custom Snow Bear\Wolf armor. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed several bugs in "Tul's Escape" quest, restoring all possible endings.
- Fixed several bugs with selling items to the Museum of Artifacts.
- Enchanted belts which need it will now use Cast When Used enchantments.
- Galbedir will now correcly leave her post during "Mages Guild: Fake Soul Gem" quest.
- Removed the unnecessary disposition boosts from faction quests: FG, TG, MG, IL.
- Fixed health values of Trueflame and Hopesfire.
- Fixed "beliefs" dialogue topic not appearing under certain conditions during "A Show of Power" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed the possibility to start "Rite of the Wolf Giver" quest before it's supposed to. (llde)
- Fixed riekling combat stats. (Brainslasher)
- Removed non-quest dialogue from Radac Stungnthumz.
- Fixed being unable to continue "The Disappearance of Captain Carius" quest under certain circumstances.
- NPCs will now properly surrender during duels in "Armor Repair Debts" and "Ondres Nerano's Slanders" quests.
- It is no longer possible to receive Imperial Legion quest for finding Chrysamere before returning Lord's Mail.
- Fixed a bug where player sometimes wasn't advanced in Imperial Legion upon returning Chrysamere.
- Cliff Racers will no longer follow player into interiors, to prevent potential issues.
- Fixed issue with Tarvyn Faren not following the player during his related quest.
- Fixed a bug when curing kwama queen during "Hlaalu Stronghold" quest wasn't properly updating the quest.
- Fixed a bug with House Hlaalu members being hostile during "Telvanni at Odirniran" quest for House Hlaalu.
- Fixed an issue with the effect from Fork of Horripilation sometimes being stuck on the player after Sheogorath's quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodmoon MQ wasn't advancing after "Rebellion at Frostmoth" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Removed the script that would kill all Horkers (the actual dead Horkers were added in v064, they're not ALL supposed to die) and made them respawn. (Brainslasher)
- Added Morrowind sounds to various creatures. (Brainslasher)
- Made the Tusked Bristleback use the converted Morrowind Model which is more in line with what the Rieklings are riding. (Brainslasher)
- Added the float script to various containers and fixed an ugly visual bug in the script that would make the objects snap back every few seconds because of the broken SetAtStart function. (Brainslasher)
- Removed boar meat from Riekling loot and added common jewelry to their levelled list. (Brainslasher)
- The Khajiit follower from Siege of Fort Firemoth will now disappear after the Quest is completed. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a bug in the FbmwCO10 Quest that miscounted the dead Spriggans because of their Revival abilities and thus would advance the quest prematurely. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Yagrum Bagarn's dialogue, now he'll talk about all the topics he's supposed to. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed some of Crassius Curio's dialogue which would leave you with no topics to select. (Brainslasher)
- Made it possible for Nibani Maesa to talk about the Redoran Hortator topic. (Brainslasher)
- Tribunal Main Quest will now start when player becomes Hlaalu Grandmaster. (Brainslasher)
- Fixed a wrong choice during "A Star is Born" quest. (Brainslasher)
- Several fixes for Vivec dialogue during MQ12. (mi6c)
- Restored missing alchemy effects to Spore Pod.
- Fixed multiple spelling errors in object names.
- Corrected position of some misplaced objects.
- Tweaked InUVULUintUcenterU02.nif to make it line up with the rest of the tileset, closing small gaps in several Ancestral Tombs.
- Fixed collision on 7 pieces of Daedric tileset, which were facing the wrong way.
- Fixed collision on Vivec's Foreign Quarter and Vivec Palace meshes.
- Restored temporary collision meshes for Bloodmoon creatures.
- Included CS-generated facegen textures for Morroblivion NPCs (this may or may not improve game performance).