I see a lot of people with no knowledge of CK or with a more litterary-oriented mind that would like to help and we don't often have tasks for them as the dialog lines already exist.
Here's a thread for you guys.
We might at some point implement new NPC scenes to make the Skywind world even more immersive. What do I mean ? this: IIRC when you arrive for the first time in Riverwood in Skyrim, there's an old woman shouting that the dragons are back and someone calling her crazy. And this happens without requiring the player to do anything.
Imagine, you arrive in Seyda Neen and you see Fargoth actually being harrassed by guards. Wouldn't that be great?
I propose you post your scenes ideas in this thread and we would select the ones that work the best.
Please follow a template like:
This is not a high priority on our todo list so it might be a while before you see them in-game but that gives you the time to propose plenty of ideas.
- Keep the scenes short and lore-friendly, please.
- Write the dialogues in correct english
- if you post a scene, post a full fleshed scene, not just some random ideas ("this dude is angry and the other dude unsheathes his mace and then the first dude is dead").
- do not clutter this thread please. I will clean up as I please :D
- give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism