GUYS!!!! I've GOT AMAZING NEWS!!!!
May be somebody has heared about project TES: Andoran. This project also was developing on the Oblivion engine. And now I've read news on the project official page (http://andoran.com/)
if tell in few words: THEY'VE CONVERTED MOST OF THE PROJECT TO THE TES V ENGINE. THE ENGINES ARE VERY SIMILAR AND IT'S POSSIBLE TO CONVERT MOST WITH THEIR PROGRAM, WITHOUT ANY TROUBLES!!!!
But this is not all. THEY ARE ALSO WORKING ON TRANSFERRING POWER, STRENGTH AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES TO SKYRIM!
PS. On the site you can watch their trailer on the Skyrim engine. Guys! We need somebody who will work with converting to contact this team! It will extremely push forward all our dreams and work!
Developers' contact-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT RELATED THREADS:
- Morrowind to Skyrim Action Plan
- Project Andoran Plugin Converter
- Project Andoran Nif Converter
- Proper Morrowind armor and other clothes in Skyrim
- Updating Morroblivion models to a Skyrim standard
- Morroskyrim Master File
- MorroSkyrim Role-play system
- Morroskyrim Meshes and Textures
- Converting Skyrim NPCS
- Vivec Race WIP (Armour and other stuff conversion by helpfulperson)